Annual Madinah Diabetes Conference 2022
The Event Information
1. Venue: Chamber of Commerce and Industry in Medina.
2. Hybrid: (Online Via Microsoft Teams * On Site (
3. Participant & Audience: All Health Care Workers.
4. Fees: SR 300
1. Identify different types of DM & the different ways of management for each type.
2. Discuss best practices for use of digital new technology in DM management.
3. Utilize up-to-date concepts in DM management.
4. Describe the current clinical practice guideline.
5. Discuss with attendees about dealing & appropriate care for difficult patients with DM.
Science Community Members:
Dr. Areej Al-Jumaidi
Dr. Naweed Al-Zaman
Dr. Eman Al-Fadhli
Dr. Yousef Al Alawi
Dr. Zain Al-Ghamdi
The Abstract Information:
Abstract Criteria:(The Best Abstract Award)
This should be limited to a maximum of 500 words and should include the following:
1. Title of abstract.
2. Names and contact details of author(s).
3. The abstract must include the following headings clearly: Introduction and Background, Methods, Results, Discussion, Conclusion, references.
Abstracts will be evaluated through a blind review process and scored based on the following criteria:
Ø Relevance To the Conference Topics.
Ø Relevance/Interest to The Diabetes Community.
Ø Quality, Clarity, And Completeness of Abstracts.
Email Of Submission: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline Of Submission: 10th Dec 2022