Stroke Managment Pathway SMP
Providing rapid systematic approach to identify suggestive stroke symptoms and signs among non neurologists and emergency medical services
· Improving skills in using different tools and scales for assessment and follow up of stroke patients.
· To identify different clinical pathways for stroke patient in emergency.
· Provide differential diagnosis for stroke mimics in emergency.
· To identify designated roles of stroke team members and how to improve interdisciplinary team performance in emergency.
· Improving knowledge and skills of stroke required investigations, treatment options.
· Scope on stroke risk factors and plans of primary and secondary prevention.